    contain my operating system? TIA for any help offered.

    Regards,

    4D

    Fourdogs, Jul 3, 2004

  2. What do you have set for boot media order (which to try a boot from
    first, then second, then third...) in BIOS?

    Blinky the Shark, Jul 4, 2004

  3. Fourdogs

    Fourdogs Guest

    Thanks for answering.

    1st removable device
    2nd ATAPI CD-rom
    3rd hard drive
    4th IBA 4.0.19 slot 0208

    Fourdogs, Jul 4, 2004
  4. Well, then -- that's the order in which it will seek bootable devices.

    Blinky the Shark, Jul 4, 2004