    Anyone know how to fix this?
    He has windows 2000 prof.

    mike

    Michael, Aug 22, 2004

  2. Start the recovery console and run FIXMBR.

    Maat-a-hir-nisu XVI, Aug 22, 2004

  3. Michael

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Well, I think there is more to the message than that. I'll assume this is
    happening at the boot process, which happened to me once and it was fixed
    by Thec Support at work on a Win 2K machine. So what is the complete error
    message?

    Duane :)

    I am an *unregistered* Linux user. Unreg# 99999999999999999

    Duane Arnold, Aug 22, 2004
  4. Michael

    ICee Guest

    ICee, Aug 22, 2004
  5. Michael

    Jim Berwick Guest

    Generally the complete error message is:
    Operating system not found
    Easy places to start (rather than trying to find a different error
    message since he obviously has the entire thing already) is to boot to a
    recovery console and do:

    fixmbr
    fixboot
    exit

    Jim Berwick, Aug 22, 2004
  6. Michael

    Duane Arnold Guest

    ">
    I cannot change your Pamper for you too. You have to do something's for
    yourself. I can hand you the Pamper if that will please you!

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Aug 22, 2004
  7. Michael

    John Holmes Guest

    NOTE: This message was sent thru a mail2news gateway.
    No effort was made to verify the identity of the sender.

    Duane Arnold came up with this:
    Just hand me the box OK?

    John Holmes, Aug 22, 2004