    If not could someone tell me what else it could be.
    Thanks in advance for any help.
    Charley

    Charlie, Jan 3, 2006

  2. Charlie

    Guest Guest

    A typical reason is that there is a floppy in the disk drive....

    Guest, Jan 3, 2006

  3. Charlie

    sivahindu Guest

    sivahindu, Jan 3, 2006
  4. Charlie

    Ben Myers Guest

    Go into the BIOS setup and make sure the hard drive is properly
    configured. Be sure to save any changes when exiting. If this doesn't
    help, change the boot sequence so that CD is first, save the change,
    then insert your Windows XP CD, restart and select the "Repair"
    option.

    Ben

    Ben Myers, Jan 3, 2006
  5. Charlie

    Plato Guest

    Could be either, or just a disk you left in your A: drive

    Plato, Jan 5, 2006