    "It just shows the level of intelligent of the Kiwi, I wonder
    what the world thinks of NZ with the bunch of idiots that
    infest this news group.."

    William Brownstuff, Apr 9, 2011

  2. William Brown

    Boots Guest

    [yawn] Does anyone care about a Mini when post people use Firefox?

    Boots, Apr 9, 2011
  3. William Brown

    Boots Guest

    Typo - s/post/most

    Boots, Apr 9, 2011
  4. Lawrence D'ouche, Apr 9, 2011

  5. Did you bother to read the URL Link.?

    Can you on a Cell Phone..?

    Plus Firefox does not have hardware acceleration in Windows and its
    bloated and SLOW.

    And all those add-ons U are Joking..

    William Brown, Apr 9, 2011

  6. So Firefox works on a Cell Phone..?

    William Brown, Apr 9, 2011

  7. Ah just for u to reply.

    William Brown, Apr 9, 2011
  8. William Brown

    Donchano Guest

    Because it's not sure whether its a male, a female or both?

    Donchano, Apr 9, 2011
  9. Has NZ Post bought cell phones for all their posties?

    Mgsr. Scooter, Apr 9, 2011
  10. William Brown

    Boots Guest

    Nope.

    Why should I? I don't drive a Mini.

    Boots, Apr 9, 2011
  11. William Brown

    Boots Guest

    Does it?

    I really don't know what web browsers work on telephones - and don't care!

    Boots, Apr 9, 2011
  12. William Brown

    OZZY Boy Guest

    OZZY Boy, Apr 9, 2011
  13. William Brown

    OZZY Boy Guest

    Did you bother to check the Mozilla Firefox site..?
    http://www.mozilla.com/mobile/

    Firefox is Mobile
    Bring Your Web with You
    Get Firefox on Your Phone

    Utter Bollocks..
    Firefox 4 has hardware acceleration in Windows..
    http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/features/#highperformance

    Hardware Acceleration
    Experience super-fast graphics acceleration of video and Web
    content with a new layers-based graphics system that takes
    advantage of Direct2D and Direct3D on Windows and OpenGL on Mac.

    So read my posts I post true facts and not drivel like you..

    OZZY Boy, Apr 9, 2011
  14. No one reads the links you spam.
    Can you?

    Huhuhuhuh

    Lawrence D'ouche, Apr 9, 2011
  15. Have you had a look at this link.?

    Very very limited phone support, no Java support.

    Opera is the No.1

    William Brown, Apr 10, 2011

  16. Its utter crap does not support many phones, Opera is the No.1 browser
    regarding Cell Phones.

    And with TV's

    So Mozilla Firefox can run on Java suported phones..?

    I don't think so, it does not interface with the GPU..

    William Brown, Apr 10, 2011
  17. William Brown

    Enkidu Guest

    Opera is crap on full-sized machines. How can it be anything else than
    crap on Cell Phones?

    Cheers,

    Cliff

    Enkidu, Apr 10, 2011

  18. Seems like you have never tried it, Sony use it on there TV's

    Also Apple has it in there Apple shops, is there any other browser
    that can be got from a Apple shop..

    William Brown, Apr 10, 2011
  19. William Brown

    Gordon Guest

    Wooo ha. Off to check if the kettle is calling the pot black.

    Okay, who is trolling as Lawrence?

    At least Roger has names of someone who does not post in this ng.

    Gordon, Apr 10, 2011