    firefox and explorer) any help would be very much appreciated
    thanx,
    dave

    ewastudent, Nov 25, 2008

  2. ewastudent

    CTOS Guest

    Is the Internet blocking software legit? If not, it sounds like your
    computer is infected with malware. If IE and Firefox are both getting
    blocked, then I highly suspect Opera will also be blocked.

    CTOS, Nov 26, 2008

  3. ewastudent

    ewastudent Guest

    alright, well thank you, and yes, it is legit. best damned software ive ever
    seen.

    ewastudent, Nov 26, 2008
  4. ewastudent

    Kayman Guest

    On Tue, 25 Nov 2008 15:08:33 -0800, ewastudent wrote:

    > i know this isn't the correct newsgroup, but i need help fast. i have a
    > software program on my computer that blocks websites. it currently blocks
    > every site on the internet except for one. if i downloaded Opera web
    > browser, would it block websites on that browser too? (i currently have
    > firefox and explorer) any help would be very much appreciated
    > thanx,
    > dave

    Malwarebytes© Corporation - Anti-Malware
    --and--
    SuperAntispyware - Free
    http://www.superantispyware.com/superantispywarefreevspro.html

    Kayman, Nov 26, 2008
  5. ewastudent

    David B. Guest

    If you don't want the blocking, why not just remove the software?

    --

    ----
    Help Us Help You http://dts-l.net/goodpost.htm

    David B., Nov 26, 2008
  6. ewastudent

    ewastudent Guest

    it wontlet me. it wants an administrator password, the person who installed
    it so pesky little jids wont uninstall it.

    ewastudent, Nov 26, 2008
  7. ewastudent

    David B. Guest

    Ah, so your not the admin of the PC, and your trying to work around it,
    likely because your one of the pesky kids.

    --

    ----

    > it wontlet me. it wants an administrator password, the person who
    > installed it so pesky little jids wont uninstall it.
    > "David B." <> wrote in message
    >> If you don't want the blocking, why not just remove the software?
    >>
    >> --
    >>
    >> ----
    >> Crosspost, do not multipost http://www.blakjak.demon.co.uk/mul_crss.htm
    >> How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
    >> Help Us Help You http://dts-l.net/goodpost.htm
    >>

    >> "ewastudent" <> wrote in message
    >>>i know this isn't the correct newsgroup, but i need help fast. i have a
    >>>software program on my computer that blocks websites. it currently blocks
    >>>every site on the internet except for one. if i downloaded Opera web
    >>>browser, would it block websites on that browser too? (i currently have
    >>>firefox and explorer) any help would be very much appreciated
    >>> thanx,
    >>> dave

    David B., Nov 26, 2008