    was overridden. Can some one at least identify the "Bubble Font" that
    keeps displaying? Thanks!

    http://216.150.163.5/Opera.jpg

    Krhis, Jul 22, 2003

  2. Krhis

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Krhis said:
    Try changing the font in Opera's settings.

    --
    www.absey-vine.co.uk/
    freeware, helpdesk, ad-aware mirror

    Brian H¹©, Jul 22, 2003

  3. Krhis

    paul s Guest

    Good grief!! I've never seen Opera look like that, and I've been using it
    for the last 3 or 4 years both Windows and Linux versions. Go into settings
    and have a look at the font options, and go into Windows Control Panel >
    fonts, see if you can identify the rogue font.

    paul s, Jul 22, 2003
  4. Krhis

    paul s Guest

    PS.

    Opera's default font should be a Times Roman style one.

    See also the other thread running on this NG entitled 'Fonts', thats all
    about misbehaving fonts.

    paul s, Jul 22, 2003