    help. Anyone have any "Fix" for this?
    Thanks,

    Konrad

    Charlie Evans, May 5, 2007

  2. Charlie Evans

    Emrys Davies Guest

    What is your OS?

    Emrys Davies, May 5, 2007

  3. Win XP Pro with Office XP All updates, Java 6 Ver 1....Adobe Reader Ver 7,
    Running Norton has 2GB Ram...Just started to do this one day. It is not my
    machine, I was adding more memory and another HD for them when they asked
    why it was Starting My Documents on every boot. Has all drivers loaded no
    errors in device manager
    Power DVD Program and NTI DVD maker 7

    Charlie Evans, May 6, 2007
  4. Charlie Evans

    pcbutts1 Guest

    What registry fix did you do? Follow the instructions below ONLY if your
    root drive is C:\Windows if it is anything else do not do what is printed
    below. Let me know what your root drive is and I will change it to match
    yours.

    Cut and paste everything between the lines and paste it into notepad. Save
    the file as docs.reg and save it to the desktop. make sure you change the
    save as type.... drop down box to all files. Once saved double click on the
    file to merge it into the registry. Reboot.

    Begin cut below this line
    Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon]
    "Userinit"="C:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\userinit.exe,"

    [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced]
    "PersistBrowsers"=dword:00000000

    End cut above this line

    pcbutts1, May 6, 2007
  5. Charlie Evans

    Deano Guest

    If you had a link to My Documents in your Startup folder then it would
    certainly open up.

    Deano, May 6, 2007
  6. Charlie Evans

    Guest