    TIA.

    -S-
    http://www.kbnj.com

    Steve Freides, Jul 22, 2004

  2. Steve Freides

    itswork Guest

    Open IE and go to Tools\Internet Options and the Advanced tab. Scroll
    down to the "Reuse windows for launching shortcuts" line under the
    Browsing section. Uncheck that box, that will allow your desktop URL
    shortcuts to open a new IE window. By default that box is checked.

    itswork

    itswork, Jul 22, 2004

  3. Very good - thanks.

    -S-