    Wayne Guest

    I recieved a .pdf file in my Outlook and it would not open it. Is there a
    way I can get it to Open? I have Adobe reader 5.0.

    Wayne, Sep 2, 2003

  2. Wayne

    °Mike° Guest

    You can't open a .pdf file with O.E. Save it to your desktop, and
    open it with Acrobat reader.

    °Mike°, Sep 2, 2003

  3. Wayne

    rifleman Guest

    Why would you WANT OE to open it? As you say you have Acrobat Reader,
    double-click on the attachment and Acrobat will open to read it.

    rifleman, Sep 3, 2003
  4. Wayne

    Liz Guest

    Uninstall Adobe Reader 5.0, reboot to refresh the Registry.
    Download Adobe Reader 6.0. The full version includes accessibility,
    search, multimedia, and eBook support etc. I love it!

    Text-only download page.
    http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/alternate.html

    Also see Outlook E-mail Security Update.
    http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup.htm

    Liz, Sep 3, 2003