    please.

    Thanks,

    Alp

    Al Mateus, May 19, 2007

  2. Al Mateus

    Jan B Guest

    Which browser? Which operatting system? Which version?
    Remove adobe and reinstall it.

    Jan B.

    Jan B, May 19, 2007

  3. Al Mateus

    Mike Easter Guest

    Al Mateus wrote:
    I'm assuming we are talking about the browser being IE6 XP SP2

    R click the .pdf file link and use your 'save target as' and save the
    ..pdf file and then see if you can open it will whichever adobe you are
    talking about. That way you won't be trying to open a (possibly big)
    ..pdf inside a bloated adobe inside an old browser. You will be handling
    the .pdf direct to .pdf app. You could also try some other .pdf handler
    on it, like FoxIt.

    Mike Easter, May 19, 2007