    Any help, Many Thanks

    Steve
    ----------Pull The Pin to Reply-------------

    Steve 'Wacko', Nov 3, 2003

  2. Steve 'Wacko'

    °Mike° Guest

    First of all, do NOT close windows when they are minimized;
    use the 'Restore' button (not the Maximized button) before
    closing.

    Now, to set the window sizes, open a single instance of
    the application, and DRAG the window to the size you want.
    Do NOT use the Maximize button. Hold the CTRL key and
    close the Window - do the same for the likes of new mail
    windows, etc. Windows should now open at the size you
    set.

    °Mike°, Nov 3, 2003

  3. Steve 'Wacko'

    Harrison Guest

    To start programs in maximized windows, right click the shortcut and
    choose properties. There will be a window size option there.
    To reset new browser windows to full size, open a window from a link,
    maximize the window, then click file-close.

    Harrison, Nov 3, 2003