    I have tried reinstalling IE but the problem still persists.

    Any suggestions,
    Neo.

    Neo, Aug 15, 2003

  2. Neo

    Eric Guest

    have you tried going to system information, clicking on the !, the first one
    is repair IE?

    Eric

    Eric, Aug 15, 2003

  3. Neo

    Tim H. Guest

    Howdy Neo,

    I see this happen a lot with the plugins/toolbars. Next time it happens,
    there should be a button/link for details. It'll give lots of information,
    but what we want is one that says "Module Name" which will probably have
    something.dll. Report back and we'll go from there...

    -Tim

    Tim H., Aug 15, 2003
  4. Neo

    Thor Guest

    Try the IE repair tool. control panel/add-remove programs/internet explorer
    click add/remove then
    select the repair option.

    Thor, Aug 15, 2003