    help on this one. The block up popper is set for ok on these certain sites.

    Regards

    Tracey

    Tight Guard Security©, Jun 23, 2006

  2. Also in OE when i go to clink a link it will not work anymore, Please any
    help on these two
    Tracey

    Tight Guard Security©, Jun 23, 2006

  3. Tight Guard Security©

    Fred Guest

    Try the regsvr32 urlmon.dll fix. It won't hurt.
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/281679

    Fred, Jun 23, 2006
  4. Tight Guard Security©, Jun 23, 2006
  5. Tight Guard Security©

    Sigi Rindler Guest

    Try the regsvr32 urlmon.dll fix. It won't hurt.
    So, waht exactly did you do?

    Sigi Rindler, Jun 23, 2006
  6. Tight Guard Security? <[email protected]>,
    the stumpy-sponger and stocky hundert-funf-und-siebziger who likes
    disgusting menage-a-moi with rabbits, and whose partner is a business
    Try clinking it harder or bashing it over the head with your vibrator.

    HTH

    --
    Lunch was nice;
    Common aborted feotus and foreskin sauce and injured intestines with

    Banned Apache, Jun 23, 2006
  7. Tight Guard Security©

    Fred Guest

    That's good.
    I had a similar problem once when I updated a Dell branded copy of XP home
    to a Pro Microsoft version.

    Fred, Jun 24, 2006