    Any ideas?

    Thanks.

    Barb UK

    Barb, Jan 13, 2007

  2. In Internet Properties, or Tools > Internet Options, "General" tab, down to
    the "Tabs" area > "Settings" button > under "Open links..." click the radio
    button for "A new window" > OK & Apply out of the dialog.

    --

    If you ever go temporarily insane, don't
    just shoot somebody - like a lot of people do.

    Bucky Breeder, Jan 13, 2007

  3. You're not going to tell him about tabs--probably the greatest browser
    innovation to come down the pike in some time?

    Gary G. Taylor, Jan 14, 2007

  4. It's like these rich guys with their "anti-Firefox concepts" - they don't
    even care how much electricity they waste or how much greenhouse gases they
    recklessly dump into the atmosphere just because "Ohhhh, I've got to have
    *mine* in a *brand-new* window!" Selfish hedonists! (o;

    --

    Once, while walking through the mall, some guy came up to me
    and said, "Hello friend - how's it going?"

    So I grabbed him by his arm and twisted it up behind his head -
    and said "OK, perp -- *now* who's asking the questions?"

    The picture in the newspaper said "Is this any way to treat your pastor?"

    Bucky Breeder, Jan 14, 2007