Open Source Symposium in Auckland

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Waylon Kenning, Jul 25, 2006.

  1. Waylon Kenning, Jul 25, 2006

  2. Let's see ... sessions on JBoss Enterprise ... Red Hat Enterprise ...
    Xen ... JBoss ... Red Hat ...Red Hat ... Red Hat ...

    Who was sponsoring this, again? :)

    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Jul 25, 2006

  3. T'was the Tue, 25 Jul 2006 20:07:25 +1200 when I remembered Lawrence
    AMD?:)

    Speaking of interesting things to go to, anyone going to Tech Ed this
    year?

    Waylon Kenning, Jul 25, 2006