    by Crystal Office Systems and, I was wondering if
    there's a open source program that's identical to it.

    Thanks.

    js5895, Aug 6, 2005

  2. js5895

    why? Guest

    Try the comp.text.* groups, maple and other packages are mentioned.

    Maybe even

    alt.comp.freeware
    alt.comp.software.tools
    comp.soft-sys.math.maple (may not be the same maple)
    comp.software.config-mgmt

    Then again it may be easier for you to try www.google.com as usual.

    You already had the words in your post, all you forgot about was the
    Google bit.
    http://www.google.com/search?q=open+source+document+management

    Me

    why?, Aug 6, 2005