    the copies in other partitions. Does anyone know what setting or
    option that must be enabled to accomplish this?

    Thanks for reading this -

    Scott, Aug 17, 2006

  2. Edit > Preferences > Startup >

    "Reopen Documents to last viewed page" drop down box. Set to: All Files.

    I personally have Acrobat Reader installed as well as the default viewer for
    PDF files. It's much faster to load, especially when you remove all but the
    5 essential plugins.

    ss.

    Synapse Syndrome, Aug 17, 2006

  3. Scott

    Scott Guest

    Acrobat 7.0 Pro is the fastest version that Adobe has released.
    If the splash screen is disabled, it loads a 30 - 50meg document
    in a second without tweaking any other settings. Converting other
    formats to pdf is a lot faster also and is less demanding on
    system resources.

    Thanks for the help, the assistance was greatly appreciated.

    Scott, Aug 17, 2006
  4. Scott

    Mike Easter Guest

    I can't afford to buy Acrobat Pro [the version is now up to 8] for the
    retail price of $450.

    But, for that kind of money, I would think you would be entitled to some
    support from Adobe.

    Mike Easter, Feb 11, 2007