    I've had a look through 'about:config' but can't see
    anything obvious.

    Andy J.

    Andy J., Oct 8, 2006

  2. Andy J.

    Timo Salmi Guest

    ctrl-ClickOnTheHomeIcon is close enough.

    All the best, Timo

    Timo Salmi, Oct 8, 2006

  3. Andy J.

    Andy J. Guest

    Ah, now that's a trick I didn't know about, cheers Timo.

    Regards,
    Andy J.

    Andy J., Oct 8, 2006
  4. Also, Tab Mix Plus allows you to adjust the settings. Options are blank
    page, home page, or clone the page from the parent tab.

    http://tmp.garyr.net/

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Oct 8, 2006