    appear in the last used window. I doesn't like that, I want that the new
    site will appear in a new windows,

    I use Windows XP, and Mozilla firebird 7

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Anders_Lind=E9n?=, Nov 2, 2003

  2. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Anders_Lind=E9n?=

    A Hess Guest

    Somewhere around 11/2/03 9:03 AM, Anders Lindén typed wildly with
    reckless abandon:
    I don't use new windows but new tabs, and I believe the TabBrowser
    Extension offers a remedy to what you need. I honestly forgot exactly
    how I did it, but all links from other programs open in new tabs for me.

    It's here:
    http://white.sakura.ne.jp/~piro/xul/_tabextensions.html.en

    Give it a try. Even if it doesn't do exactly what you want in this
    situation, it has many other things that you might like. Good luck, Aron

    A Hess, Nov 2, 2003

  3. YEaa it's works.
    to get it to work. go in to de option for the extension ->advanced to
    use -> enable "Open URLs in new tab from location bar Always"

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Anders_Lind=E9n?=, Nov 2, 2003