    Is there a way to quickly open a link in a new tab?

    Eg, Control + Click = Open link in a new window

    Is there such a shortcut for a new tab?

    Logical, Oct 12, 2003

  2. Logical

    Bogdan Stroe Guest

    Actually I use Ctrl + Click to open a link in a new tab. You can set
    that from Edit->Prefernces->Navigator->Tabbed Browsing.

    And in Firebird this is the default behaviour.

    Bogdan

    P.S. please ask this questions on mozilla.wishlist newsgroup or on
    mozillazine.org forums; QA = quality assuarance, not questions & answers

    Bogdan Stroe, Oct 12, 2003

  3. Logical

    :: brian :: Guest

    Clicking the link with your middle (scroll) button opens a new tab in
    TB. I'm assuming you have a scroll mouse.

    :: brian ::, Oct 12, 2003
  4. Logical

    Quivis Guest

    8>< /snip
    -> Clicking the link with your middle (scroll) button opens a new tab in
    -> TB. I'm assuming you have a scroll mouse.

    You learn something new every day. Neat! :)

    Q.

    Quivis, Oct 12, 2003
  5. Logical

    John Meola Guest