    We have been servicing multi computer office environments and private
    home PC users in Anaheim, orange county - california

    Click for more details : http://www.sacatech.com/anaheim.htm

    Lori, Oct 30, 2007

  2. Lori

    sandy58 Guest

    Lori, do you cover Aberdeen, Scotland? :)
    I am getting a strange noise from inside the box when I
    change "pages" ie: go from one poster to another in this
    or any other news group, when I play a game, etc.
    The noise is a grunting kinda labouring moan. Very short
    and stops when I have done whatever I am doing.
    I cannot exactly place the location other than saying it
    comes from the lower half of the box. Not a "sound card"
    kinda noise. More physical..if you know what I mean.
    I'm thinking maybe video/graphics card???
    Any hints/pointers/help gratefully received, all.
    (Especially from Lori!)
    Sandy in Scotland
    TIA.

    sandy58, Oct 30, 2007