Only For Those To Whom It Means Something

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Blinky the Shark, Dec 24, 2007.

  1. "X"
    "XXX"
    "XXXXX"
    "GOD JUL"
    "BUON ANNO"
    "FELIZ NATAL"
    "JOYEUX NOEL"
    "VESELE VANOCE"
    "MELE KALIKIMAKA"
    "NODLAG SONA DHUIT"
    "BLWYDDYN NEWYDD DDA"
    """""""BOAS FESTAS"""""""
    "FELIZ NAVIDAD"
    "MERRY CHRISTMAS"
    "KALA CHRISTOUGENA"
    "VROLIJK KERSTFEEST"
    "FROHLICHE WEIHNACHTEN"
    "BUON NATALE-GODT NYTAR"
    "HUAN YING SHENG TAN CHIEH"
    "WESOLYCH SWIAT-SRETAN BOZIC"
    "MOADIM LESIMHA-LINKSMU KALEDU"
    "HAUSKAA JOULUA-AID SAID MOUBARK"
    """""""'N PRETTIG KERSTMIS"""""""
    "ONNZLLISTA UUTTA VUOTTA"
    "Z ROZHDESTYOM KHRYSTOVYM"
    "NADOLIG LLAWEN-GOTT NYTTSAR"
    "FELIC NADAL-GOJAN KRISTNASKON"
    "S NOVYM GODOM-FELIZ ANO NUEVO"
    "GLEDILEG JOL-NOELINIZ KUTLU OLSUM"
    "EEN GELUKKIG NIEUWJAAR-SRETAN BOSIC"
    "KRIHSTLINDJA GEZUAR-KALA CHRISTOUGENA"
    "SELAMAT HARI NATAL - LAHNINGU NAJU METU"
    """""""SARBATORI FERICITE-BUON ANNO"""""""
    "ZORIONEKO GABON-HRISTOS SE RODI"
    "BOLDOG KARACSONNY-VESELE VIANOCE "
    "MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR"
    "ROOMSAID JOULU PUHI -KUNG HO SHENG TEN"
    "FELICES PASUAS - EIN GLUCKICHES NEUJAHR"
    "PRIECIGUS ZIEMAN SVETKUS SARBATORI VESLLE"
    "BONNE ANNEBLWYDDYN NEWYDD DDADRFELIZ NATAL"
    """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
    XXXXXX
    XXXXXX
    XXXXXX
    XXXXXX

    Blinky the Shark, Dec 24, 2007

  2. Blinky the Shark

    philo Guest

    <G> [email protected]

    philo, Dec 25, 2007

  3. Blinky the Shark

    Old Gringo Guest

    Fun, But the trunk is a little off center <g>
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

    Old Gringo, Dec 25, 2007
  4. Blinky the Shark

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Thanks Blinky. I think it's a shame that you had to use that subject heading
    but you really had to use it. I mean look at what happened to my message.

    pcbutts1, Dec 25, 2007
  5. Blinky the Shark

    Leythos Guest

    Your signature line perverted the message you were trying to convey.

    --

    Leythos - (remove 999 to email me)

    Fight exposing kids to porn, complain about sites like PCBUTTS 1.COM
    that create filth and put it on the web for any kid to see: Just take a
    look at some of the FILTH he's created and put on his website:
    http://forums.speedguide.net/archive/index.php/t-223485.html all exposed
    'exposed to kids'.

    Leythos, Dec 25, 2007
  6. Blinky the Shark

    Pennywise Guest

    To you as well.

    Pennywise, Dec 25, 2007
  7. It's a natural tree. Only the artificial ones are perfect. ;)

    Oh, and also I stole it.

    Blinky the Shark, Dec 25, 2007
  8. Yeah, I agree. Before long, "Happy Birthday" will be non-PC because it
    will be construed as being "ageist". It's a sad world.

    Blinky the Shark, Dec 25, 2007
  9. Blinky the Shark

    samuel Guest

    Merry Christmas

    samuel, Dec 25, 2007
  10. Blinky the Shark

    Old Gringo Guest

    Hecho en China I suppose.

    Old Gringo, Dec 25, 2007
  11. Blinky the Shark

    Rôgêr Guest

    Have you ever thought about shutting up and going away? I think it's
    time you did.

    Rôgêr, Dec 25, 2007
  12. Blinky the Shark

    Phat Sam Guest

    That's a sorry looking Condem!

    Phat Sam, Dec 26, 2007
  13. Blinky the Shark

    dunc Guest

    You have too much time on your hands

    dunc, Dec 27, 2007
  14. Blinky the Shark

    Mara Guest

    It's "dunce," not "dunc."

    Mara, Dec 27, 2007
  15. Ya know, it really didn't take much time to cut that and paste that
    ASCII art, that I saw in another group, into a message here. It might
    for you, but that's not *my* problem.

    Blinky the Shark, Dec 27, 2007