    technical support? Is there anything else I may have overlooked?

    Thanks,
    Bill

    Bill Dobbs, Oct 27, 2004

  2. If you'll post your model number of Dell someone may be able to tell you
    more. But if you can't find the drivers on the Dell site, you'll need to
    know what video chip your system has and do a search. driverguide.com
    has a bunch of drivers. If you're having trouble finding out what video
    you have, you can download Everest Home and run that, it'll tell you
    what type of video it is.

    http://www.lavalys.com/products/download.php?pid=1&lang=en&pageid=3

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Oct 27, 2004

  3. Bill Dobbs

    Unk Guest

    Download "ChipInfo" (Freeware)
    http://www.pcanalyser.com/eng/products/download/download.html
    Use it to determine what your video chipset is.

    Then use that information to download the driver from:
    http://www.driverguide.com/
    Click on the member login link....
    Login: drivers
    Password: all

    Unk, Oct 27, 2004
  4. Bill Dobbs

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Oct 27, 2004
  5. Howdy!

    Sure! But if you give Dell the Service Tag on the back, they'll
    give you EXACTLY the drivers you need, no huhu.

    RwP

    Ralph Wade Phillips, Oct 28, 2004