    easier, and any year-round shopping venture easy, because you can do it
    all from one main location.

    Mark C.

    markgerardcat, Nov 24, 2006

  2. markgerardcat

    Evan Platt Guest

    Spam your own site much asshole?
    Administrative Contact, Technical Contact, Zone Contact:
    A-Stores.com
    mark g catanzareti
    313 Sparrow Court
    Three Bridges, NJ 08887
    US
    (908)788-6064

    Dipshit.

    Evan Platt, Nov 24, 2006

  3. markgerardcat

    a-stores

    Joined:
    Dec 13, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    store

    I hardly call quality stores spam. That's right. A few years later, and you got corrected. I stand by that well known shopping site.

    Mark Catanzareti

    a-stores, Dec 13, 2010