    Mossier. Prices are even different, some by a large margin, as the dRebel is
    $714.99 at Abe's, and $809.99 at Family Photo & Video. Sounds fishy to me,
    to say the least.

    PhotoMan, Mar 23, 2005

  2. PhotoMan

    PhotoMan Guest

    That's the March '05 issue.

    PhotoMan, Mar 23, 2005

  3. PhotoMan

    Darrell Guest

    It is not unusual to have a store or webstore with lower overhead to have
    lower prices. I don't know Abe's setup, but his other store could be a less
    expensive location.

    Darrell, Mar 24, 2005
  4. PhotoMan

    PhotoMan Guest

    They have the same physical address.

    PhotoMan, Mar 24, 2005
  5. PhotoMan

    meow Guest

    Lots of computer companies do the same thing. Different sites, different
    prices.

    meow, Mar 25, 2005
  6. I don't understand the problem.

    Oliver Costich, Mar 25, 2005