    here in canada want over 200.

    Regards
    Coolpix

    CoolPix, Jun 15, 2007

  2. CoolPix

    Charles Guest

    B H Photovideo has then new for $169.95 and used for $129

    Canoga Camera has new for $169.94

    I've dealt with both outfits, no problems.

    Both seem to call the unit BG-E2

    Charles, Jun 15, 2007

  3. CoolPix

    Stan Horwitz Guest

    I recently bought an expensive lens for my Digital Rebel from B&H via
    their web site. They're fantastic and so is the lens! I can't wait until
    I am there this Sunday to shop around in person.

    Stan Horwitz, Jun 15, 2007
  4. CoolPix

    Bill Guest

    I've personally used B&H Photo-Video a couple of times and they've
    been fantastic. Other on-line sellers that seem to get rave reviews
    are Beach Camera and Adorama.

    HTH
    Bill

    Bill, Jun 15, 2007
  5. CoolPix

    BEK Guest

    Today I received a lens that I ordered from Canoga Camera online. They are
    a reputable company and I was very impressed with the price and service. I
    paid $488 for the Canon 17-85 IS, ordered it on Wednesday and it was shipped
    the same day. Located in Canoga Park, CA. A real brick and mortar company in
    business since 1959.

    This was my first time ordering from them and I'm very pleased.

    BEK
    Bill

    BEK, Jun 15, 2007
  6. CoolPix

    Bill Guest

    I hadn't heard of them before. but Resellerratings.com shows a 6 month
    satisfaction rating of 10.00 out of 10.00 and a lifetime rating of
    9.91. Can't get much better than that.

    The only concern I have is that there are only 168 total feedbacks,
    where B&H has over 600 in the last 6 months.

    BTW - B&H is also a brick and mortar store and reviews from customers
    who have been there indicate that it is an awsome experience.

    Bill

    Bill, Jun 16, 2007
  7. CoolPix

    Ray Paseur Guest

    want to buy a BG2 Grip

    Consider eBay. In the USA, B&H Photo in New York often has the best prices
    on new equipment.

    Ray Paseur, Jun 16, 2007
  8. CoolPix

    ASAAR Guest

    Don't be concerned. From what I've read, B&H is second in size
    (the penultimate position for one clueless reader :) ) only to one
    camera shop in Japan. I wouldn't expect any other dealer in the USA
    or Europe to come close to the number of B&H's feedback reports.
    Adorama is a short stroll from B&H, is far smaller, and should be
    about as good an online retailer as B&H.

    ASAAR, Jun 16, 2007
  9. CoolPix

    mr_maserati Guest

    Everything I have I've bought from B&H. The I one, and only, problem
    I've had in over 7 years was resloved with one 5 minute phone call.

    mr_maserati, Jun 20, 2007