    You can see a review for it here:

    http://www.razergames.com/reviews/m/mta.html

    Yes, it's free if you have GTA SA for pc.

    Ludnix, Feb 2, 2006

  2. Ludnix

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Theres another one out, alot less joltier and more free for both VC and SA, i think its something like msa or MP:SA

    unholy, Feb 2, 2006

  3. Ludnix

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Ok, link to the actual download this time maybe guys?

    The Modfather, Feb 2, 2006
  4. Ludnix

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Lol, :) i never posted it :|

    You might wanna try.

    http://www.sa-mp.com/
    Its only just begun, but its alot better. They are interfacing with GTA:SA differently :|

    Last edited: Feb 2, 2006
    unholy, Feb 2, 2006
  5. Ludnix

    Ludnix

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2005
    Messages:
    125
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Eureka California
    I think MTA has a better looking interface, but I'll have to see the gameplay of sa-mp tonight.

    Ludnix, Feb 2, 2006
  6. Ludnix

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    :), you should start with GTA Card mods you can get some sick ass ones :)

    unholy, Feb 3, 2006
  7. Ludnix

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    So I go to the downloads, it says "check back later", well that's useful. :)

    The Modfather, Feb 3, 2006
  8. Ludnix

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Must be released yet :| well u can try vcmp which is the vice city version.

    unholy, Feb 4, 2006
  9. Ludnix

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    <sigh> Thanks for nothing chump! :p

    The Modfather, Feb 4, 2006
  10. Ludnix

    Ludnix

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2005
    Messages:
    125
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Eureka California
    Ludnix, Feb 4, 2006
  11. Ludnix

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    well i used vc-mp, i thought they had sa-mp out already :| my mistake :|

    unholy, Feb 5, 2006
  12. Ludnix

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Thank you Ludnix, I knew SOMEBODY here had to know what they were talking about. :)

    The Modfather, Feb 5, 2006
  13. Ludnix

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i know what i am talking about you dont :p

    unholy, Feb 7, 2006
  14. Ludnix

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Yes, we know that Unholy, you are a speaker and audience of one.

    The Modfather, Feb 7, 2006
  15. Ludnix

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Just cause i am Uber, doesn't mean that your Uber :p

    unholy, Feb 8, 2006
  16. Ludnix

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    "you're"... <sigh> Have I taught you nothing grasshopper?

    And YOU'RE right, I am not uber, I'm American, therefor I speak English, I am SUPREME!

    The Modfather, Feb 8, 2006
  17. Ludnix

    Ludnix

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2005
    Messages:
    125
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Eureka California
    And I am the Ultimate! (hehehe supreme :p)

    Ludnix, Feb 10, 2006
  18. Ludnix

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    You're just Ludnix, I mean, what the heck is a Ludnix anyway? Sounds pretty bad, could you explain it for me?

    The Modfather, Feb 10, 2006
  19. Ludnix

    Ludnix

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2005
    Messages:
    125
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Eureka California
    No I can't :(

    Ludnix, Feb 11, 2006
  20. Ludnix

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Oh, ok, in that case, er... I'll just giggle when I see you and you'll know why. :)

    The Modfather, Feb 11, 2006