    will give disscount in exam fee and that will be 50%. So if i passed the exam
    so is it will be good to get a job.

    Wainting for reply

    b4blue, May 19, 2009

  2. b4blue

    charlie Guest

    no. i say use the following sites, pretty much free, then get a job. save
    your £/$ money stuff.

    study pdf site:
    http://www.scribd.com
    create your own flashcards:
    http://cobocards.com

    and, make sure you dedicate some time to reading these, especially @ scribd

    charlie, May 20, 2009

  3. b4blue

    jon sankovic Guest

    Don't waste your money. Buy the Microsoft Press books and study hard.

    jon sankovic, May 29, 2009