    Looking at Amazon, but, I need to get something in the next week (birthday present).
    However, I still might use Amazon, just curious about other options out there.

    TIA.

    Daniel, Jan 5, 2005

  2. Daniel

    Invisible Guest

    Best bet for a next week delivery is ezydvd.com.au, or realgroovy.co.nz if you
    like to pay a bit more ;-)

    Some other overseas places I've got stuff from: deepdiscountdvd.com,
    dvdempire.com (they seem to use similar shipping methods as Amazon, US based but
    sent from Europe), and sendit.com (formerly blackstar.co.uk)

    Invisible, Jan 5, 2005

  3. Daniel

    Mutlley Guest

    I use http://www.absound.ca/