    I was wondering if anyone has any experience with either of these
    companies or can name a few competitors that offer a similar service
    in Canada.

    activoice, Jan 17, 2004

  2. Haven't used any rental service, but I know there is also Movies For
    Me (has a free trial service).
    http://www.moviesforme.ca/terms.asp#free

    You might want to post your question in the media area of the "bowl"
    (forums) at http://www.goldfishlegs.ca.

    Maureen Goldman, Jan 17, 2004

  3. activoice

    Paul Guest

    I'm just curious if anyone has used any of the online DVD rental
    I've tried a few and can heartily recommend CinemaFlow (www.cinemaflow.com).
    Nice selection and top-notch service.

    Paul

    Paul, Jan 19, 2004
  4. activoice

    David Oberst Guest

    I've recently been trying a couple of these out, and created a little
    database program to help me evaluate the various companies backlist
    inventory. I created a little webpage with some of my experiences if
    anyone is interested:

    http://www.geocities.com/oberstnwt/DVD/RentalHome.html

    Hope this is helpful...

    David Oberst, Feb 15, 2004