Online drive for FTP storage space?

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by edavid3001, Nov 16, 2005.

  1. edavid3001

    edavid3001 Guest

    I have a DVR at home, but I want to copy the image files offsite so if
    someone breaks into my home & gets my DVR I have the images available.

    I have so far found just these services;

    10GB RAID5 UNMETERED 50GB/MONTH $9.95 mo $9.95 setup
    https://www.burst.net/storage.shtml

    5GB Storage - $3.99 a month Unlimited Uploads & Downloads
    http://www.mynetstorage.com/

    and
    24 hours of DVR storage $21.95/mo per cam
    http://www.camerawebpage.com/netcam-dvr.htm

    Maybe I am searching Google incorrectly? Surely others provide file
    space like this w/FTP access? The one's I am finding are for people
    who want to host files for FTP download. I just want space for
    uploading.

    I am aware of ISP packages that support FTP - but of all the ISP's I've
    ever been with none of them appriciate this type of a connection under
    their shared webhosting packages.

    What other FTP hosted services are out there?

    edavid3001, Nov 16, 2005