    Korea) with good prices on a Canon Digital Rebel and some accessories?

    Thanks,

    Mark

    Mark Panszky, Jul 8, 2004

  2. Mark Panszky

    Sabineellen Guest

    Hi All,
    Hi Mark, I can't help you with your query but I just wanted to ask; i just sold
    a camera on ebay to someone in Korea who also tried to buy a previous one from
    me. What's wrong with Korea? I would've thought they had all the fancy tech. I
    mean, isn't Korea close to Japan, Singapore, Hong Kong and all those places?

    Sabineellen, Jul 8, 2004

  3. Mark Panszky

    Alan D Guest

    If you were buying in the U.S., I would recommend Newegg or B&H Photo. Both
    of those companies are reputable dealers and have good prices. You might
    check with them directly to see if they will ship to Korea.

    http://www.newegg.com
    http://www.bhphotovideo.com

    Jeff

    Alan D, Jul 8, 2004
  4. Mark Panszky

    Mark Panszky Guest

    You'd think so. And you can indeed find all the latest gadgets but
    anything that's imported seems to cost a bit more than in the US or
    Canada. I guess they're just trying to protect the Korean manufacturers.
    Mind you the difference is not huge for DSLRs since there's no local
    competition there and I'm just comparing prices right now, and might end
    up buying the camera here.

    Mark

    Mark Panszky, Jul 8, 2004