    has an ad on tv2.
    Anyone know the address?

    Darren

    Darren, Jun 22, 2004

  2. http://www.bid4it.co.nz/

    Bid 4 It

    Buying fees = $0
    Selling fees = $0
    Listing fees $0.50c for 7 days.

    And they have some of the ugliest stuff for auction ! A Jim Beam indian
    ?????

    [email protected]#$%^&*()_+

    Millhouse : "We started out like Romeo and Juliet, but it ended in tragedy."

    Waylon Smithers, Jun 22, 2004

  3. Darren

    Collector_NZ Guest

    Darren said the following on 22/06/2004 22:32:
    you are spoilt for choice in NZ

    OneWay - Simply Auctions http://www.oneway.co.nz/index.php

    AuctionCity - Featured Auctions
    Second and Refurbished products