onlie hardware connection problem

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by duane skinner, Jan 28, 2010.

  1. duane skinner, Jan 28, 2010

  2. Hi
    My guess would be thta there is No native drivers for the Network card in
    the OS.
    Check the Laptop's support site for the Drivers and install them.
    This might help too, http://www.ezlan.netwireless.htm;
    Jack (MS, MVP-Networking).

    in message news:...

    Jack [MVP-Networking], Jan 29, 2010

  3. duane skinner

    smlunatick Guest

    Hard drive needs to have Windows re-installed as well as all the
    drivers reinstall before you can get the laptop to work correctly.
    Check with the laptop's support web site and get all the drivers,
    especially the "Ethernet" network adapter.

    smlunatick, Feb 2, 2010