    Plese any help.

    Best regards
    Mirek

    Mirek, Feb 15, 2004

  2. Mirek

    PaJacek Guest

    I heard that Politechnika Rzeszowska has the best Cisco Academy in Poland...
    Now I don't think so... :(
    First... search and read information on CCO(!!!), second ask your instructor
    or for example here ... Never in another way...

    PaJacek

    PaJacek, Feb 15, 2004

  3. Mirek

    Mirek Guest

    I heard that Politechnika Rzeszowska has the best Cisco Academy in
    Poland...
    You've bad news. Politechnika Rzeszowska doesn't have Cisco Academy. But
    this is not the main point of my answer. Beside, my email is fake one.

    Take a break.You have to be more polite, news groups is for making
    questions, not for writting I'M THE BEST. It was just a question. From the
    other side, you've given a prove that the Polish man can only say DO IT BY
    YOURSELF. No help. Sad, because couple times I asked guys from
    comp.dcom.sys.cisco and THEY gave me an advice - you didn't.

    Sad Mirek

    Mirek, Feb 16, 2004
  4. Mirek

    Jaroslav Guest

    Yeap. That's right. Very sad.

    I will help You. Please specify what is Your problem.
    You mean NAT ?

    Greetings
    Jarek

    Jaroslav, Feb 17, 2004
  5. Mirek

    Mirek Guest

    Yeap. That's right. Very sad.

    What's up doc?
    Hello, I saw Bugs Bunny cartoon. It's recommened by .... (doesn't matter).

    I nice to meet somebody polite.
    My wish is to make IP assign (one-to-one) on Cisco router. I have the host
    with private IP. I would like to assign this IP to other IP - this time
    public one. Something like

    static(ddd,aaa) ......

    on PIX firewall.

    Thx for help.
    Best regards
    Mirek

    Mirek, Feb 17, 2004
  6. Mirek

    Jaroslav Guest

    Jaroslav, Feb 18, 2004
  7. Mirek

    John Rennie Guest

    ip nat inside source static <internal address> <external address>

    JR

    John Rennie, Feb 18, 2004
  8. Mirek

    Mirek Guest