one-to-one NAT on PIX 501 with inside server

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Ready4Cool, Feb 23, 2011.

  1. Ready4Cool

    Ready4Cool

    Joined:
    Feb 23, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hello Experts,

    I have a PIX 501 with a public IP address ex: 10.10.10.1 on the outside interface.
    On the inside interface zimbra server is connected with the ip 192.168.10.3.

    I need to configure to have that server reachable from the outside with another second public IP address ex: 10.10.10.20

    I need some kind of NAT on the ports http (80), SMTP ( 25),and POP3 (110) to accessible from outside with second public IP address

    Please tell me how i can configure it ?

    Thank you in advance.

    Regards,
    Ready4Cool