    This sounds far fetched that 1 size contact fits all eyes... Should I trust
    the sizing of these and that they will fit me, or is it a bad idea?

    aloha

    Brian, Jun 17, 2005

  2. They're all the same.
    http://www.threemoviebuffs.com/miscreview/youngfrankenstein2.jpg

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jun 17, 2005

  3. Brian

    Sly Guest

    Sly, Jun 17, 2005
  4. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jun 17, 2005
  5. Brian

    aleX Guest

    Have you worn contacts before? Some people aren't suitable for them.
    Are they hard or soft lenses? In the unlikely event they're hard lenses,
    one size definitely does not fit all - there's curvature of the eye to
    consider.

    I'd go to a reputable optician, find out what's right for you, then go
    looking for cheap deals based on that information if you must.

    aleX, Jun 17, 2005
  6. Blinky the Shark, Jun 17, 2005
  7. Brian

    Brian Guest

    I have never worn contacts or anything like that before...

    Brian, Jun 17, 2005
  8. Brian

    aleX Guest

    I know a lot of shops sell novelty colored lenses (non-corrective) for
    wearing as a one-off at a party or whatever, I presume it is these you
    were talking about rather than prescriptive lenses?

    Otherwise, how do you know what presciption you need? Only an optician
    could tell you that.

    I didn't mean to be overly melodramatic, plenty people use them, I would
    just urge caution if you haven't used contacts before, if you don't know
    how to remove them properly etc....

    aleX, Jun 18, 2005
  9. Brian

    aleX Guest

    Ah, I think it's just dawned on me what type of lenses you mean. Soft
    lenses to make your eyes look bluer, greener and so on, rather than
    correct vision?

    I thought you meant those crazy ones with logos and designs on, or the
    type worn by Marilyn Manson :) Sorry, didn't mean to alarm you, but at
    least I erred on the side of caution.

    If you do plan to wear them on a daily basis though, my original advice
    stands, check you're suitable for daily lens wear, otherwise they could
    be uncomfortable.

    aleX, Jun 18, 2005
  10. Brian

    dwacon Guest

    According to my Optometrist, I need contacts of a specific size... I would
    assume many others have that same limitation.

    --
    The Runaway Bride...
    http://www.cafepress.com/dwacon/601709

    ---
    Virus Database (VPS): 0524-6, 06/18/2005
    Tested on: 6/18/2005 6:53:35 PM

    dwacon, Jun 18, 2005