    if you use the code fine, if you don't, whatever. Am I being
    hypocritical? I haven't made up my mind on that yet...
    :)

    Neil, Jun 1, 2004

  2. Neil

    kpg Guest

    Oh how the mighty have fallen...

    <hangs head and walks away>

    kpg, Jun 1, 2004

  3. Neil

    Guest Guest

    lol allways new you were a hipercrite kite eating elmo hat
    folk tounge

    Guest, Jun 1, 2004
  4. Neil

    Neil Guest

    well at least when I throw my spam out there, I've been hanging around
    for more than 2 seconds and will respond to the flames recieved.

    "mighty"? hmmm, no I think you meant "human usenet posting machine". I'm
    hoping my week off (begining tomorrow) will cure my verbal
    diahorea...HAHAHAHA! sorry about that *wipes tears of mirth*

    Now pick your head up and get back to work...

    Neil, Jun 1, 2004
  5. Neil

    Neil Guest

    so hard to acceppt flaming from a guy named Anonymous

    Neil, Jun 1, 2004
  6. Neil

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Wow. After reading that, I'm sure you're glad you posted anonymously.

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 1, 2004
  7. Neil

    JaR Guest

    I know that probably is meant to be an insult, but can anybody translate
    it into some known language?

    Thanks.

    JaR
    Baffled Thug

    JaR, Jun 1, 2004
  8. Neil

    kpg Guest

    Hey, that's how I work.

    Get in, get out. Fast. Drives my wife nuts.

    Hey, wait a minute...

    kpg

    kpg, Jun 1, 2004
  9. Neil

    Guest Guest

    im sorry but my name is anonymous, my mother died at birth
    without naming me and never new my dad, my birth cert says
    john but thats some government crap i prefer anonymous,
    and that would be my speach inpedament your making fun of
    as well

    Guest, Jun 1, 2004
  10. Neil

    Neil Guest

    Archived for future abuse of kpg
    :)

    Neil, Jun 1, 2004
  11. Neil

    poco Guest

    The code may not help everyone, but it helped me. I used the code twice this
    month and passed both exems I took. Saved me $63.50 on the two exams.
    If anyone has any voucher codes good in the us, I'd love to have them, I'm
    paying for this myself.

    poco, Jun 3, 2004
  12. Neil

    molsonexpert Guest

    Hey Neil, just thought I'd let you know I used your code. I haven't decided
    if you're a hypocrite or not, but at least enjoy the damn pen. Thanks.

    Steve

    molsonexpert, Jun 4, 2004
  13. Neil

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Hahahaha! I don't really know why this was so funny, but it struck me as
    hilarious. Maybe I'm just drunk, I don't know. But it was funny.

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 4, 2004
  14. Neil

    Neil Guest

    did you save some cash? if so have a beer on me. and as for the
    pen...pfffffttttt!

    Neil, Jun 7, 2004
  15. Neil

    Neil Guest

    it's the fact that the best I can do is get a friggin' pen out of this
    deal. (and that's just sad not funny so you were drunk...)

    Neil, Jun 7, 2004