    i never thought he would discover it was me, im the one he is talking about.
    i have to tell you all, consultant is not my real name, im sorry for lying
    to you all.

    Consultant, Oct 20, 2006

  2. lowdes

    Consultant Guest

    he is tryin to get admin rights on the server

    Consultant, Oct 20, 2006

  3. lowdes

    JaR Guest

    I am aghast and appalled.

    JaR, Oct 20, 2006
  4. lowdes

    Neil Guest

    so you lied about your name too? I'm shocked!

    Neil, Oct 20, 2006
  5. lowdes

    Jtyc Guest

    so you lied about your name too? I'm shocked!

    I'm electric.

    Jtyc, Oct 20, 2006
  6. lowdes

    JaR Guest

    That makes three of us.

    JaR, Oct 20, 2006
  7. lowdes

    JaR Guest

    Watt?

    JaR, Oct 20, 2006
  8. lowdes

    FrisbeeĀ® Guest

    Must... resist...

    FrisbeeĀ®, Oct 20, 2006
  9. lowdes

    Neil Guest

    did a light just go on, or something?

    *runs*

    Neil, Oct 20, 2006
  10. lowdes

    JaR Guest

    That's a switch.

    JaR, Oct 21, 2006
  11. lowdes

    Neil Guest

    it takes a seriously shadey character to spark a argument like that. now
    flick off

    Neil, Oct 21, 2006
  12. lowdes

    JaR Guest

    So you want to amp up this cascade do you?

    JaR, Oct 21, 2006
  13. lowdes

    Neil Guest

    I'm shocked! Watt is your resistance to this series of puns. I have
    conducted myself admirably. Perhaps you have reached your capacity for
    electrical puns. I'm biased towards these, but volt cha gonna do?

    Neil, Oct 21, 2006
  14. lowdes

    JaR Guest

    That feedback is conductive to polarization, but I'll try to relay a
    condensed response, as your capcitance for generating puns also seems
    currently under load. Try to at least be coherent faraday, if you are
    going to respond with such frequency.

    JaR, Oct 22, 2006
  15. lowdes

    Neil Guest

    *white flag*

    you win, but that does NOT make you a winner.

    Winning at puns is like being the smartest kid with downs syndrome

    Neil, Oct 23, 2006
  16. lowdes

    Cerebrus Guest

    How... how... on earth do you guys do it ? Do you have a software or
    something that generates them ? Whenever I read such puns, I just hold
    my head and wonder "How do they come up with something so brilliant
    ?!!" And then I try my level best to think of something on the same
    level, but the blank look on my face remains... ;-)

    Cerebrus, Oct 23, 2006
  17. lowdes

    CBIC Guest

    For fsck's sake, don't encourage them.

    CBIC, Oct 23, 2006
  18. lowdes

    Neil Guest

    abuse of the English language has been my pride and joy for far too long.
    Imagine the damage I could do if I was proficient in teh (sic) language.

    Neil, Oct 23, 2006
  19. lowdes

    JaR Guest

    JaR, Oct 23, 2006
  20. lowdes

    JaR Guest

    Eh. Some kids played baseball. I read Clemens and Heinlein.

    *sigh* I still have no life.

    JaR, Oct 23, 2006