    Anything that could fail, will break at the worst possible mom%*= [email protected]@
    # Access Violation - Core dumped
    # Kernel Panic

    Bodincus, Mar 4, 2010

  2. Bodincus

    Don Guest

    Hi there

    Is it a 7170 or 7270 (one aerial or three)? How much are you looking to
    sell it for?

    At the moment I have a cable broadband and cable router, but may have to
    move to ADSL in the future, so a Fritzbox in the cupboard would be useful to
    have.

    --
    Don
    (call me dgbunce and use dot com to reply by e-mail)

    In

    Don, Mar 4, 2010

  3. Bodincus

    Bodincus Guest

    Don:
    Sorry, it's older than these... It's a FritzBox FON WLAN full stop.
    ADSL modem/router, one LAN port, two phone ports, one USB port, one
    PSTN/ISDN combined port, one aerial.
    Up to date to the last firmware, fully functional, in its original box
    with all accessories, cables and manual and reset to factory settings.
    You can use it on cable setting it as a network client to provide VoIP
    and wireless, been doing this in my old house for years - faultlessly.
    No prices here, I'm not selling it on the NG, it'll be on ebay soon -
    will post the item no. when it's up.
    --
    Bodincus - The Y2K Druid
    ************************

    Bodincus, Mar 5, 2010
  4. Bodincus

    Bodincus Guest

    News Reader:
    Sure pal, got it...
    Still not got around to putting it on ebay.

    Will post here as soon as it's up.

    Cheerio
    --
    Bodincus - The Y2K Druid