One for Android

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Tony Cooper, Jan 14, 2014.

  1. Tony Cooper

    Tony Cooper Guest

    Tony Cooper, Jan 14, 2014

  2. Tony Cooper

    PeterN Guest

    To my eye the building is very interesting. interesting. I like that it
    is on an angle, but showing the bottom right, and eliminating the cut
    log, (Yes I know why it is there,) but I think you could have a strong
    image without it.

    PeterN, Jan 14, 2014

  3. Tony Cooper

    android Guest

    Hmmm... Did you use some antipiracy software one that one? ;-) Have you
    talked to that realestate agent yet? 8-P If this is Florida, then where
    is that swamp???

    android, Feb 6, 2014