    two days ago when i started my computer and i opened my gmail . i saw
    all mails of my gmail were deleted without my any action! what can i
    do? help me!

    KARTAL, Jun 15, 2007

  2. KARTAL

    Evan Platt Guest

    Look in the deleted items or trash?

    Or you can ask GMAIL what happened, and if they can't get your e-mails
    back, ask for a full refund.

    Evan Platt, Jun 15, 2007

  3. KARTAL

    WhzzKdd Guest

    LOL!!!

    WhzzKdd, Jun 16, 2007
  4. KARTAL

    Mike Easter Guest

    Be sure that you are looking in the right place - that you haven't
    mislabeled something/everything. Look in All Mail.

    Mike Easter, Jun 16, 2007
  5. KARTAL

    Plato Guest

    Two
    Help

    Plato, Jun 16, 2007
  6. KARTAL

    KARTAL Guest

    what is the adress of gmail? I Looked in the deleted items . Some
    mails were there i getthem back

    how can i ask GMAIL what happened, and if they can't get my e-mails
    back, how can i ask for a full refund.

    KARTAL, Jun 18, 2007
  7. KARTAL

    Pennywise Guest

    Gmail on occasions have deleted massive amounts of email by mistake,
    and seemed to of gotten most of it back - this was due to spam
    tweaking.
    Explain your situation, and it it's credible enough they will send you
    double the money you paid for Gmails use.

    Pennywise, Jun 18, 2007