    now be shot with only one click of your camera. You can find more
    information on this great system at
    http://www.0-360.com/index.asp?ID=1151

    Chuck Arthurs, Apr 22, 2004

  2. Chuck Arthurs

    stewy Guest

    How's it work?
    Site says nothing.

    stewy, Apr 23, 2004

  3. Chuck Arthurs

    Mick Sterbs Guest

    Yes it does. It shows a very silly curved mirror thing stuck to the front of
    a lens. Sure, a 360 degree image with a bloody great hole in the middle
    where the mounting thing is. lol.

    Mick Sterbs, Apr 23, 2004
  4. Did you look at the example pictures? They don't look too bad but I
    can't imagine that the resolution will be very good.

    Jim.

    James Silverton, Apr 23, 2004
  5. Chuck Arthurs

    stewy Guest

    Looks like it was done with the Realviz stitcher

    stewy, Apr 24, 2004