    anything regarding what I want to do.

    Thanks,
    SK

    Shawn King, Apr 2, 2005

  2. Shawn King

    Guest Guest

    if i understand you want to go to the intenet with two laptops and one of
    them is connect to the internet?Can you share the files of the laptops?I
    think the best way is you must have a router for the connection

    Guest, Apr 2, 2005

  3. Shawn King

    Guest Guest

    Shawn i read this at one other question
    He has also a connection with cat5 cable and sharing the files and internet

    Hi
    As long as the Exception are set in the Intranet, Trusted Zone, or what ever
    your Firewall calls the control of Local Traffic, you do not have to worry
    about outside (Internet) security.
    Internet -Basic protection: http://www.ezlan.net/firewall.html
    Internet Infestation: http://www.ezlan.net/infestation.html
    Basic Steps in cleaning Internet "Junk" - http://www.ezlan.net/clean.html
    Assemble Freeware Security suit for Internet Connection:
    http://www.ezlan.net/security.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Guest, Apr 2, 2005
  4. Shawn King

    DLink Guru Guest

    DLink Guru, Apr 2, 2005
  5. Shawn King

    DLink Guru Guest

    DLink Guru, Apr 2, 2005
  6. Shawn King

    Shawn King Guest

    Thank you very much. This is exactly what I was trying to do!

    SK

    Shawn King, Apr 8, 2005
  7. Shawn King

    DLink Guru Guest