    simple enough:
    http://www.onebillionpageviews.com/

    ~SF

    Senti, Feb 28, 2006

  2. Senti

    James Shortz Guest

    Spam report id 1674722466 sent to:
    Spam report id 1674722469 sent to:

    James Shortz, Feb 28, 2006

  3. Senti

    Senti Guest

    Hmmmm... could you tell me what exactly the "spam" was about? Topic of
    the newsgroup is 24hoursupport.helpdesk and it's often been said in here
    (tinh) that it's not strictly meant for technical questions. So how was
    my post spam?

    ~SF

    Senti, Feb 28, 2006
  4. Senti

    Margolotta Guest

    You were advertising, ergo you were spamming. Get the idea...?

    Margolotta, Feb 28, 2006
  5. You did not ask something. However, I would not have reported this as
    spam...

    Johannes Schmitz, Feb 28, 2006
  6. As the guy is English, I hope he and his friends are aware that 1
    billion is 1,000,000,000,000 ( a million million) and not 1,000,000,000
    (one thousand million).

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Feb 28, 2006
  7. Senti

    DrCrock Guest

    So thats what that bloke from eastenders is doing now, whats his name
    beppey, creating webshites

    DrCrock, Feb 28, 2006
  8. Senti

    Senti Guest

    True, I didn't ask something but that doesn't make it spam.

    ~SF

    Senti, Mar 1, 2006
  9. James Shortz gibbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    Moron...

    The Old Sourdough, Mar 1, 2006