    track (the score has NEVER sounded better). The three interrelated
    documentaries are fun - haven't heard the commentary yet. And the
    packaging is amazing (have no idea if it will be the same here).

    Brockhurst Pertwee, Sep 26, 2003

  2. By a weird coincidence, I got to meet Sir Christopher Frayling here in
    Halifax this week where he gave a couple of talks (about Leone and mad
    scientists) and I asked him about this release, and he said I should
    prepare to pick my jaw up off the floor.

    Of course, could I find a copy of his Leone bio in time to get one signed?
    No, dammit...

    swac

    Stephen Cooke, Sep 26, 2003

  3. Brockhurst Pertwee

    Evander Guest

    Fantastic! Good to hear Paramount is releasing some of their great titles
    with care and respect for their fans.

    Evan

    Evander, Sep 27, 2003