    worn it at job interviews, work, funerals, etc. I carried it in my packet to
    the TechEd conference, but didn't put it on when I saw noone else was
    wearing theirs.

    Guest, Oct 9, 2003

  2. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Since Mrs. Manners and Martha Stewart are too busy to answer my inquiry, I
    When you want the piss taken out of you?

    Kline Sphere, Oct 9, 2003

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I'm ready when you are. ;-)

    Guest, Oct 9, 2003
  4. Sell it on eBay.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Oct 9, 2003
  5. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Sell it on eBay.

    Excellent idea.

    Kline Sphere, Oct 9, 2003
  6. It goes on the obligatory Dilbert doll in your undersized cubicle.

    General Protection Fault, Oct 9, 2003
  7. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Sell it on eBay.

    I see on ebay there is a $2.99 bid for a "MICROSOFT WINDOWS Lapel
    Pin", so what do ya reckon for an mcsd one, $1.99??

    Kline Sphere, Oct 9, 2003
  8. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Someone might pay more if they thought it would help score points during a
    job interview. If a company wanted to verify someone's certification, I'm
    thinking they would ask to see their ID card or lookup their name/id on the
    cert website.

    Guest, Oct 10, 2003
  9. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Someone might pay more if they thought it would help score points during a
    Doubt if the any companies really care.

    Kline Sphere, Oct 10, 2003
  10. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I guess it depends on if IT department has certified staff emembers and how
    much influence they have over new hires. In my case, the vice president (who
    conducted my interview) is also a MCSD. When job hunting, I started with a
    list of companies which advertise themselves as Microsoft Partners, which I
    gathered from the web and chamber of commerce.

    Guest, Oct 10, 2003
  11. In the shower??
    Reminds me of Yousarian in Catch 22
    Wear your badge proudly !!!
    Glenn

    Glenn D. Crosse, Oct 10, 2003
  12. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    In my case, the vice president (who
    Oh dear...
    Body shops.

    Kline Sphere, Oct 11, 2003
  13. Does the lapel pin and certificate look different for MCSD .NET
    compared to the one for MCSD VS6? ...does it have the pretty .NET
    logo on it?

    Just wanted to see where this goes!

    hee-hee

    Kael