    Neil Guest

    no problem, you'll be landing in Spokane when? remember to ask for me by
    name - JaR

    Neil, Jan 25, 2006

  2. Briscobar

    Neil Guest

    that plus you p!$$ed us all off with your vacation rant...

    Neil, Jan 25, 2006

  3. Briscobar

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of kpg:
    May you fill the barf-bag on the plane and be forced to ask for another.

    Twice.

    But get feeling better after you check into the hotel ;-)

    JaR, Jan 25, 2006
  4. Briscobar

    Neil Guest

    ifilpifl

    Neil, Jan 25, 2006
  5. Briscobar

    CBIC Guest

    In
    Oh you poor baby. you have the sniffles. I beat cancer last year. Suck it
    up.

    CBIC, Jan 25, 2006
  6. Briscobar

    Briscobar Guest

    Coming from you, I will take this as a "Godspeed".
    Oh. Wow, you really *do* love me!
    Our hotel room has a balcony. Step out on the balcony, and there's quite a
    view. The view? What is it? Oh, it's giraffes and zebras. We're staying at
    the Animal Kingdom hotel. And half our crew flew down already today. They
    say it's about 80. Fris, weather check please? Is 80 accurate? Weather.com
    says 70, but whatever, it's still warmer than here.

    Briscobar, Jan 25, 2006
  7. Briscobar

    Briscobar Guest

    Sorry, Lance Armstrong, but just because you're strong-willed, determined,
    and physically sound doesn't mean I can't be a whiny little girl!

    Briscobar, Jan 25, 2006
  8. Briscobar

    Neil Guest

    i hate you

    Neil, Jan 25, 2006
  9. Briscobar

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of Briscobar:
    Oh, cool! So you could save up and hurl one last time off the balcony.

    See if you can hit the pool!

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Jan 25, 2006
  10. Briscobar

    Briscobar Guest

    What I meant to say is "Their hotel room has a balcony...." As we discussed,
    Im not going there anymore. I'm coming to live with you. Then you'll
    *really* hate me.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    To the window! To the wall! Till the sweat drop down my
    www.mcngp.com....

    Briscobar, Jan 25, 2006
  11. Briscobar

    Neil Guest

    screw it. look, I don't think I could have gotten in the extra 250 today
    anyway. I'm toning it down for a while (since I'll still easily make the
    1500 mark with 6 days to go and under 150 posts to get there) but I'm not
    gonna bust my hump just to get there before you leave.

    Have a good vacation, I'm jealous (yadayadayada) and bring us all back
    something nice.

    Neil, Jan 25, 2006
  12. Briscobar

    Neil Guest

    no, it's ok, I hate you now...

    Neil, Jan 25, 2006
  13. Briscobar

    CBIC Guest

    In
    Lance had sissy girl cancer. I had he man cancer.

    CBIC, Jan 25, 2006
  14. Briscobar

    TechGeekPro Guest

    I didn't know that girls had testicles.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    Obey gravity, It's the law!

    TechGeekPro, Jan 25, 2006
  15. Briscobar

    Frisbee® Guest

    I want a Frisbee®

    With Mickey Mouse on it.

    Well, a picture of Mickey Mouse.

    Not like I expected you to bring me back a Frisbee® with Mickey Mouse -on-
    it.

    Unless the person inside the Mickey Mouse costume is a hawt chyck.

    Frisbee®, Jan 25, 2006
  16. Briscobar

    kpg Guest

    I think what he is sayiing is that his testicale
    are so manly they can't get cancer.

    kpg, Jan 25, 2006
  17. Briscobar

    LRM Guest

    I am impressed with your sandwich knowledge, but one question remains for
    me. How do you suggestively sell a sh!t sandwich?

    LRM, Jan 25, 2006
  18. Briscobar

    Neil Guest

    there's a stunning revelation

    Neil, Jan 25, 2006
  19. Briscobar

    Neil Guest

    wear a short sirt?

    Neil, Jan 25, 2006
  20. Briscobar

    Briscobar Guest

    Wasn't his cancer the very definition of "man cancer"?

    /just askin'

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    nerd32768 vowed to kill my family if I didn't add a link to
    www.mcngp.com to my signature.

    Briscobar, Jan 25, 2006