    Briscobar Guest

    So do you have definite plans for the beheading, or was that more rhetorical
    than anything?

    Briscobar, Jan 25, 2006

  2. Briscobar

    Neil Guest

    you're funny, couldn't you go to florida and not come back?

    Neil, Jan 25, 2006

  3. Briscobar

    Briscobar Guest

    Change of plans. I'm heading north to bother you instead. And no, I won't be
    coming back. I'm staying with you for all eternity.

    Briscobar, Jan 25, 2006
  4. Briscobar

    LRM Guest

    I thought the only way to serve a sh!t sandwich was toasted, but you are the
    guru, so I must be mistaken.

    LRM, Jan 25, 2006
  5. Briscobar

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of Neil:
    Oh, well. 197 'o's one 'N' and a damnyou. I'd say the 'o's have it!

    JaR, Jan 25, 2006
  6. Briscobar

    T-Bone Guest

    Our Ft. Lauderdale plant manager has told me the nice thing about Miami is
    that its "so close to the United States".

    T-Bone, Jan 25, 2006
  7. Briscobar

    MitchS Guest

    Even though one may know the proper way to prepare a sh!t sandwich, the goal
    is to provide the consumer with the illusion of choice. Suggestive selling
    can lead to proper preparation and happier customers. You did know, I
    assume, that the term "sh!t eating grin" came from the observation of a
    customer enjoying a properly toasted sh!t sandwich.

    MitchS, Jan 25, 2006
  8. Briscobar

    kpg Guest

    TTMLAL

    kpg, Jan 25, 2006
  9. Briscobar

    JaR Guest

    the plaintive wail of MitchS:
    That does it. Now we know how Jared lost all that weight.

    Ugh.

    JaR, Jan 25, 2006
  10. Briscobar

    kpg Guest

    He has aids.

    kpg, Jan 25, 2006
  11. Briscobar

    MitchS Guest

    Ye shall not insult the Jared, he is going to be hawking my samiches for a
    while yet.

    MitchS, Jan 25, 2006
  12. Briscobar

    Briscobar Guest

    LOLLERSKATES! The only time I've ever been to Miami is for a layover when I
    flew to Key West. I swear to $Diety, even in the airport, the only people
    that weren't speaking Spanish were me and my high school Chemistry
    teacher/Baseball coach. Random of randoms, we were both were in Miami on the
    same day over February vacation.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com is best for all new updates than

    Briscobar, Jan 25, 2006
  13. Briscobar

    Neil Guest

    you don't have to come up here to do that. you're bothering me plenty from
    where you are...

    Neil, Jan 25, 2006
  14. Briscobar

    Neil Guest

    you can stay on the couch...

    Neil, Jan 25, 2006
  15. Briscobar

    Neil Guest

    M2

    Neil, Jan 25, 2006
  16. Briscobar

    Neil Guest

    I aim to please

    Neil, Jan 25, 2006
  17. Briscobar

    Briscobar Guest

    Apparently I jumped the gun by calling you all suckers. Well, you still are
    suckers, but not as bad as I originally thought. You see, there seems to
    have been a snag in our plans. No, we're still going, fear not. We're all
    sick. Jackie was sick the other day, and as I mentioned in my hangover
    thread, I feared that she may have given it to me. Woe, for I have fallen
    ill. So has Fenore. So, it's only a matter of time before the rest of them
    get sick. Jackie's throwing up, fever, cough, stuffy. You name it, she's got
    it. Then again, she's weak, because she is a woman. So I don't think I will
    end up that sick, but I'm all congested today.

    I know normally you wouldn't care, but now that you all hate me, I'm just
    looking for some sympathy - even though I've come to the entirely wrong
    place to find it.

    Briscobar, Jan 25, 2006
  18. Briscobar

    kpg Guest

    I know normally you wouldn't care, but now that you all hate me, I'm

    May you heave endlessly over the toilet.

    kpg

    (then get better, after a while)

    kpg, Jan 25, 2006
  19. Briscobar

    LnkWizard Guest

    You got that right! After all your gloating I think you are getting hit
    with karmic backlash.

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com

    LnkWizard, Jan 25, 2006
  20. Briscobar

    Briscobar Guest

    While that is gracious, that is not what I require. My list of demands:

    - Bed no smaller than Queen size (to be made every day, with hospital
    corners)
    - Constant supply of beer (IF Corona THEN Lime)
    - Large (40"+) flat screen (Plasma, LCD, your choice) television with nudey
    channels and HBO
    - 2 state of the art computers (only 1 monitor needed, 2 would be nice), to
    be replaced annually.
    - An always full refrigerator and freezer (full of both ready to eat food
    and gourmet ingredients, which you or Mrs. M. will combine for me per
    request)
    - Private bathroom with multi-head shower (high water pressure).
    - Large backyard for BBQing
    - On Demand entertainment collection (DVDs, CDs, Cable On Demand, streaming
    audio/video, TiVo, etc)
    - Two small lapdogs named "Mr Roosevelt" and "Ramon Briscobar" (preferably
    Yorkies) who like to eat, and poop in the house (you will clean this)
    - Twice-daily spongebaths. You have a daughter, right? She may join me or
    bathe me. Whichever makes her more comfortable. Mrs. M. as well. One will
    bathe, one will be bathed with me.
    - You will change your name to "Mr. Belvedere", and I will snicker every
    time I request your services.
    - A 4 wheel drive automobile with a large back seat so that I may conduct my
    private affairs in the back while you drive me around town.

    These are my preliminary requirements. My flight leaves at 8:30 tonight, and
    I do expect you to pick me up at the airport for shuttle service back to
    your home.

    rgs!

    --
    KB