  1. Briscobar

    Briscobar Guest

    There's a price to everything.

    Briscobar, Jan 24, 2006

  2. Briscobar

    Neil Guest

    that's what the ladies on the corner say...

    Neil, Jan 24, 2006

  3. Briscobar

    Neil Guest

    ya know, she does...

    Neil, Jan 24, 2006
  4. Briscobar

    Briscobar Guest

    Neil, have you not learned anything today? I have repeatedly made "Your
    mother" jokes at your (mother's) expense all day. Why would you set me up
    for this? It's far too easy (just like you know who).

    Briscobar, Jan 24, 2006
  5. Briscobar

    Neil Guest

    what, one of the ladies on the corner is your momma? whoa, sorry about
    that...

    Neil, Jan 24, 2006
  6. Briscobar

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of Neil:
    sorry

    rgs

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Jan 24, 2006
  7. Briscobar

    Brat Guest

    Can you fit another "friend" in your suitcase????

    Brat, Jan 24, 2006
  8. Briscobar

    Brat Guest

    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooodamnyouoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

    Brat, Jan 24, 2006
  9. Briscobar

    Lasher Guest

    I used to live in both Tampa and Orlando and I'd rather eat fried sh1t
    before I ever returned there.

    Lasher, Jan 25, 2006
  10. Briscobar

    Neil Guest

    no prob

    rgs

    Neil, Jan 25, 2006
  11. Briscobar

    Neil Guest

    you have a pretty low tolerance for sunshine, tourists and tornadoes...

    Neil, Jan 25, 2006
  12. Briscobar

    Neil Guest

    oh, suck it up...

    Neil, Jan 25, 2006
  13. Briscobar

    LRM Guest

    Wow, that's a lot of "O" I'm in awe!
    Neil, did you do that?

    LRM, Jan 25, 2006
  14. Briscobar

    Briscobar Guest

    That's probably *because* you lived there. In my experience, they're rather
    nice. Especially knowing that you don't have to spend all of eternity there.
    I've been to the "non-tourist" parts of each city, and I do have to say I'm
    not that impressed. But whatever, it's only 9 days. I'll get over the
    sh!t-holeness, should I even see that part.

    Briscobar, Jan 25, 2006
  15. Briscobar

    LnkWizard Guest

    After being forcibly moved to Tampa in 1992, the only good thing
    I found in Tampa were some real interesting clubs on Dale Mawbry
    (spelling??) Drive just a few miles from MacDill AFB.

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com

    LnkWizard, Jan 25, 2006
  16. Briscobar

    T-Bone Guest

    Ya? Well, I'm boarding the plane in 5 days. Then again, its a work related
    trip... That's the problem with Florida this time of year. Its dark when you
    leave for work and dark when you get home. At least its a week with no snow.

    T-Bone, Jan 25, 2006
  17. Briscobar

    Neil Guest

    You know it. Shame there was an "N" at the beginning.

    .....I get that a lot...

    Neil, Jan 25, 2006
  18. Briscobar

    Neil Guest

    I think it's the norm to want to visit but not live in most touristy type
    places. I live in Niagara Falls, but would rather cut off my own head then
    venture near teh actual falls during tourist season.

    Neil, Jan 25, 2006
  19. Briscobar

    Briscobar Guest

    That's not a Florida-specific problem. In fact, for me, it's not an issue at
    all, seeing as I won't be going to work. :)

    And you're right, worst case scenario, it's a week with no snow.

    Briscobar, Jan 25, 2006
  20. Briscobar

    MitchS Guest

    Would you like that toasted today?